Grill and Chill with Dinner on the Deck - April to October
The Farmhouse Inn’s proximity to the hiking trails of Cape Split, Blomindon Provincial Park and along the popular cycling routes of the Valley make it a perfect place to lay one’s head at the end of the day.
After a day of cycling or hiking most of our guests just want to kick back and relax. With the Grill and Chill Package, you can enjoy a dinner on our back deck with fixings from our famous Canning Village Meat Market , some wine from one of our local wineries. You do the cooking, we will even provide you with an apron. No need to get dressed up or drive anywhere!
Grill and Chill Package includes:
- Two nights accommodation for two in a Queen Suite
- Delicious breakfast at the Farmhouse Inn B&B
- Gift certificate for a bottle of wine from either the Blomidon Estate Winery or Planters Ridge Winery Value $20.00
- A gift certificate for the Caning Village Meat Market Value $15.00 (you may wish to pick up veggies at the local grocery store or local farmers to add to your dinner).
- A basket with all the condiments and utensils needed to complete your Dinner on the Deck.
$350.00 plus HST for 2 people for 2 nights
9757 Main Street, (P.O. Box 356),
Canning, Nova Scotia