SAILS AND TRAILS STAYCATION
Discover picturesque Mahone Bay by boat and bicycle on your two-night Sails and Trails Staycation. Take to the water with Sail and See on a full-day sailing tour of the Mahone Islands, anchoring mid-day for a local-sourced picnic. Relax in nature, head into town to shop and dine, or explore the Rum Runners Trail with your complimentary bicycle rentals included in this package!
Sails to Trails Package Highlights:
- Unwind with a two-night stay in a deluxe room at River Ridge Lodge, the perfect place to unwind and connect with nature or explore shops, galleries, and restaurants in nearby Mahone Bay.
- Enjoy a full-day private sailing tour on day two with Sail and See Captain and crew onboard the Oak Haven, a 35-foot Island Packet Sailboat with all the comforts of home and all required safety gear.
- Anchor for a locally sourced picnic lunch at one of the many ecologically significant islands in Mahone Bay, or choose to visit Big Tancook Island or sail past the money pit on Oak Island.
- Savour a delicious and hearty breakfast for two each morning at the lodge to fuel your adventures.
- Take in coastal views along the Rum Runners Trail adjacent to the lodge, with complimentary bicycle rentals.
Available June 1 to October 15